Safeguarding and Child Protection Procedures
Safeguarding children is of paramount importance to everyone who works in the school, in whatever role.
Our staff regularly undertake safeguarding training to update their knowledge of safeguarding regulations and procedures.
The school follows the policies and procedures below, many of which are statutory. These are provided by the government, the Local Authority & Torbay Safeguarding Children Board, and our Multi-Academy Trust Plymouth CAST.
Paper copies of policies are available on request from the school office.
- Torbay Safeguarding Children Board (TSCB)
- School Safeguarding Policy September 2018
- Guidance for Safer Working Practices October 2015
- What to do if you are worried a child is being abused March 2015
- Torbay Children Safeguarding Board Thresholds Chart May 2017
- Keeping Children Safe in Education September 2018
- Working together to safeguard children March 2015