Safeguarding and Child Protection Policies
Safeguarding children is of paramount importance to everyone who works in the school, in whatever role.
Our staff regularly undertake safeguarding training to update their knowledge of safeguarding regulations and procedures.
The school follows the policies and procedures below, many of which are statutory. These are provided by the government, the Local Authority & Torbay Safeguarding Children Board, and our Multi-Academy Trust Plymouth CAST.
Paper copies of policies are available on request from the school office.
- OLOTA Safeguarding Policy 2019-20.pdf
- Safeguarding Corona Virus Addendum
- Keeping Children Safe in Education Sept 2019 (1).pdf
- CAST Health and Safety Policy July 2019.pdf
- Torbay Safeguarding Children Board (TSCB)
- Torbay Children Safeguarding Board Thresholds Chart May 2017
- What to do if you are worried a child is being abused March 2015
- Online Safety
- CAST Whistleblowing Policy Oct 2018.pdf
- Working_Together_to_Safeguard-Children 2018
- Guidance for Safer Working Practices Sept 2019