Safeguarding and Child Protection Policies
Safeguarding children is of paramount importance to everyone who works in the school, in whatever role.
Our staff regularly undertake safeguarding training to update their knowledge of safeguarding regulations and procedures.
The school follows the policies and procedures below, many of which are statutory. These are provided by the government, the Local Authority & Torbay Safeguarding Children Board, and our Multi-Academy Trust Plymouth CAST.
Paper copies of policies are available on request from the school office.
- Safeguarding Addendum v1 08.01.20 COVID
- CAST Health and Safety Policy
- Torbay Safeguarding Children Board (TSCB)
- Torbay Children Safeguarding Board Thresholds Chart
- What to do if you are worried a child is being abused March 2015
- Online Safety (& Acceptable User) Policy
- Working_together_to_safeguard_children_inter_agency_guidance 2018